I’ve been wanting to attend a meet up of bloggers for so long now, and thankfully this morning the perfect opportunity came along, courtesy of the lovely Maria, aka Miss Drifted Snow White. She posted on Twitter that there will be a Manchester Blogger Meet Up on the 24th August, and I absolutely couldn’t resist!
Other lovely bloggers that will be attending are (so far): Lily from Beauty’s Bad Habit, Summer from SLHxBeauty and Claire from The Beauty Scoop – three girls with amazing blogs who I am really looking forward to chatting with for the first time!
The meet up is open to anyone – Maria says ‘the more the merrier!’. So, if you’re a beauty blogger who’d like to attend the meet up, here are the details (from Maria’s blog):
- 24th August, 2011
- Attendees so far:
- Summer from SLHxBeauty
- Claire from The Beauty Scoop
- Lily from Beauty’s Bad Habit
- Maria from Miss Drifted Snow White
- Chyaz from Chyaz’s Blog
- 10am outside Burger King at Picadilly Gardens (near Mosley St)
- or any time later – you can tweet me @ChyazSamuel or Maria at @MsDriftedSW to find out where we are
- Walking around town
- More shopping
If any of you can make it, please let me know in the comments below! It looks set to be a great day!