London Fashion Week is fast approaching, and it’s fantastic to see the style buzz extending out from the capital to other British cities! I think Manchester is one of the most fashion-forward places in the world, and I was thrilled to hear that M&S are celebrating becoming an Official Sponsor of London Fashion Week by holding a catwalk show here in MCR!
I am very excited to offer two of my readers a pair of tickets each to come along to the show with me, plus receive a goodie bag! It’s being held on Wednesday 26th February, 6.30pm at the M&S store on Market Street – the show will be presented by M&S Style Director Belinda Earl, who’ll introduce the company’s Spring/Summer 15 collections, plus there’ll be exclusive footage from the London Fashion Week shows presented too!
To be in with a chance of winning, answer the following question in the comments below:
Who is the M&S Style Director?
- Mark Earl
- Belinda Earl
- Anne Earl
I’ve popped some Terms and Conditions just below. You’ll have to be able to make your own way to/from Manchester, and I’ll be picking the winners at random from those who enter in the comments!
Good luck to everyone who enters!
(Disclaimer: This post was created in conjunction with M&S, who are providing the prize to two lucky readers!)
Terms & Conditions
- The competition will close at 5pm on Monday 23rd February.
- There will be two winners who will each receive a pair of tickets to the M&S Fashion Show on Thursday 26th February 2015 at 6.30pm and a goody bag.
- The winner must be available on Thursday 26th February at 6.30pm.
- Prize is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Winners will be informed by Tuesday 24th February 2014 and receive their prize no later than Thursday 26th February 2014.
- Prize will be delivered by Grayling [Bramley Grange, Skeltons Lane, Leeds, LS14 3DW].