It’s time for another make up tutorial! I really wanted to create a gothic inspired look, but decided to put a glamorous twist on it – I think this time of year is perfect for that extra glam touch, so couldn’t resist popping in a bit of sparkle and shine!
Some people aren’t a fan of the dark eyes AND dark lips combination, but I really love it – I’ve always been a huge fan of goth culture and this is my own little tribute to the gothic style, with a little Chyaz twist on it!
As I mentioned in the video, here’s a list of the products I used (and where to find them!)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Lancome Eyeliner
- Emite Dams Eyeshadow
- 12o Pro Palette
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
- MAC Highlight Eyeshadow (this one is similar)
- Smashbox Brow Tech Kit
- Natural Collection Green Concealer
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
- Sleek Face Contour Kit
- MAC Nightmoth Lipliner
- Collection Hotlights Lipgloss
Are you going to be rocking the glam goth look this season?