For a little while, I’ve been acquiring some of the truly amazing pieces from Black Milk, the cult-favourite Australian clothing line. In fact, since developing my Black Milk obsession I’ve barely bought clothes from anywhere else – the quality and design of them is so amazing that nothing seems to measure up any more!
I decided to show you guys my full collection as it stands in my latest YouTube video. I’ll run through a list of the items below (you may recognise a couple of them from Outfit posts here on my blog!) In the video, I also address a couple of FAQs, including questions around customs charges and sizing. I hope it’s helpful!
- Strawberry Skater Dress
- Alice in Wonderland Dress
- Mechanical Ribs Swimsuit
- Harry Potter Bellatrix Dress (remember it from this post?)
- Rainbows and Unicorns Dress
- Game of Thrones Westeros Map Dress
- Game of Thrones House Stark Dress
- Cut Out/Clip On Suspenders
Which of my Black Milk pieces do you like most? Are you tempted to check out the website and make any of your own purchases?