I’ve had a rubbish cold for the past few days, and it got me thinking about how I do my make up when I’m sick. To be perfectly honest, I try to avoid make up at all costs when I don’t feel well but there are certain occasions when you may need to go out, or just want to perk yourself up!
I decided to film a make up tutorial that takes the things your face goes through when you’re ill into account – for example, dry nose, streaming eyes and sore lips. Here’s what I came up with!
The look is actually pretty simple and quick to do! I didn’t want to overload my face with make up as the last thing you want to feel is weighed down with both products and your cold!
Here’s a quick list of the products I used:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Barry M Lash Vegas Mascara
- Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser
- Natural Collection Green Concealer
- Benefit PoreFessional
- Bobbi Brown Mineral Makeup
- NV Colour Lipstick in Kinky Pink
I’d love to hear your tips too! How do you adjust your make up routine when you have a cold?