Ever since hearing Avril Lavigne’s song Hello Kitty, my love for all things Japanese has been reignited! I really wanted to create a super fun and cute make up look today, and decided to go all out with this: my Kawaii Make Up Tutorial!
I took inspiration from the fashions and styles in Tokyo and also tried to emulate a doll inspired look. Here’s what I came up with!
It was actually really quick and easy to create, with the exception of the false lashes (will I ever get better at doing those?!). As I promised in the description box of the video, here’s a list of the products I used:
- Natural Collection Green Concealer
- Smashbox BB Cream in Light
- Smashbox Photo Set Finishing Powder
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Smashbox Fade To Black Fade Out Palette
- 120 Pro Palette
- ELF 32 Colour Palette
- Smashbox Waterproof Eyeliner
- Girls Aloud Sarah Harding False Lashes
- Barry M Lash Vegas Mascara
- Barry M Lip Crayon
- Smashbox O-Glow
I would love to know what you thought of the look! I enjoyed filming it so much, I found it enjoyable and inspiring 🙂