Ok, so I know the title of this video and blog post looks a little naughty, but I promise it’s not! It’s a YouTube tag that you guys asked me to take part in about my ‘firsts’ when it comes to life experiences. I’ve posted a full list of the questions below, and here’s the video itself!
The questions I answered were:
- FIRST tweet?
- FIRST youtube video?
- FIRST person you subscribed to on youtube?
- FIRST Facebook profile pic?
- Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
- What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
- What was your FIRST job?
- What was your FIRST car?
- Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
- Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
- Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
- Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
- Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
- Where was your FIRST sleep over?
- What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
- What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
- FIRST broken bone?
- FIRST piercing?
- FIRST foreign country you’ve gone to?
- FIRST movie you remember seeing?
- When was your FIRST detention?
- Who was your FIRST roommate?
- If you had one wish, what would it be?
- What was the FIRST sport you were involved in?
- What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home?
- When was your FIRST kiss?
I’ve seen a few different variations of the questions, but this is the version I decided to do. I do think it’s a little odd that the ‘wishes’ question is included, but I just went with it!
If you decide to do this tag video, please feel free to leave it as a video response to mine! I’d love to watch yours 🙂