I can happily admit that, over my years of make up-wearing, I have made a few mistakes. No one is born with the knowledge of how to best apply their cosmetics, and whilst we’re learning we naturally improve on our skills!
In my new video, I decided to list 5 of my past make up mistakes and let you all know what I learned from them:
Here’s a run-down of the mistakes I mentioned:
- Wearing foundation that’s too pale
- Forgetting to use setting powder, even if I didn’t think I needed it straight after applying foundation
- Neglecting the lips after applying make up – I used to end up with foundation around the edges of my lips
- Only applying eyeliner to the waterlines
- Not curling my eyelashes before applying mascara
I love to make videos like this interactive, so please do feel free to share your own Make Up Mistakes below (or in the comments of the video)!