I’m a bit of a funny one when it comes to fashion. I usually find myself in one of two states of mind: I’m either panicking that I’ve got too many clothes and trying to have a clear out, or totally obsessed with finding my new favourite outfit.
Over the past few weeks, I’ve definitely been stuck in the latter phase (much to the annoyance of my other half – I’m already a wardrobe space-stealer as it is!). However, that’s always good news for fans of my haul videos! Here’s my brand new one:
Just in case you missed any of the items I showed, or wanted to know where to find them, here’s a bit more information:
- Alice in Wonderland Dress from Black Milk
- Top from H&M
- Black Aviator Sunglasses from Forever 21
- Acid Wash Leggings from Urban Outfitters
- Black Cardigan from New Look
- Tassel Bag and Stars & Stripes Shorts from Boohoo
- Shadow Stud Shoe Boots from Jeffrey Campbell at Office
My summer shopping spree is now showing signs of slowing down, although I can’t say what will happen when we’re in Paris next week. I’m not planning to drag Tiz around the shops, but if I see a gorgeous window display it would be terribly uncultured not to take a look inside…right?
I’d love to know which stores you’ve been loving lately, or which particular sales you haven’t been able to resist.