I can’t believe that, despite being a beauty YouTuber for a good 4 years, I have never done a Get Ready With Me video! All that has now changed, as I just posted my very first one:
As Tiz and I had planned to go out for dinner on the evening of my filming day, I thought it would be a fun to chat to you whilst I did my make up. As you can see, I also attempted to include hair and fashion elements into the video but they turned out to be super relaxed – this was definitely more about the make up!
I briefly mentioned each product I used as I went along, but just in case you missed anything, the products I used were:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Jemma Kidd Stay Put Define Eyeliner
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Urban Decay Sustainable Palette
- Revlon 3D PhotoReady Mascara
- Natural Collection Green Concealer
- Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser
- Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Simple Intensive Lip Moisturiser
- MUA Eyebrow Pencil
The dress I was wearing was from H&M, and although it looked super floral it was actually only, erm, partly floral! There were tiny roses in the print, as well as skulls, hearts, birds and stars. Just my kind of thing, and definitely the only kind of floral print you’d catch me in.
My make up stayed put nicely until the evening, although the shadows did start to crease a little by the end. We had a lovely dinner, and the pop of purple was perfect for mixing it up a little for a date night.
Be sure to check out the video’s description box for the links to the wonderful fellow YouTubers I mentioned, too.