I know, I know… “Chyaz, how far behind the times can you be?!” – I just really can’t resist reviewing this product. I’m a huge lover of Urban Decay, and have been for a good while. I had heard so many rave reviews about the Urban Decay Naked Palette that there was literally no way I could resist buying it. On the plane back from the Dominican Republic, I was stoked to see that they had the palette on offer for around £26, and finally caved!
As I’m sure you know, the palette contains 12 beautiful shades – Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep and Gunmetal. I’m just going to come right out and say it – I absolutely love and adore this palette. When I heard fellow YouTubers/bloggers like Fleur De Force and Gemsmaquillage saying it had become their new essential, I didn’t think it would happen to me. Well, guess what – it did! I am a little too obsessed with this palette, and here’ why:
- The pigmentation is incredible.
- The included Urban Decay Primer Potion ensures the shadows have minimal creasing
- The selection/range of colours and shades is nothing short of perfect
- The packaging is divine
- The brush absolutely rocks
- There are endless possibilities for creating gorgeous looks