I am notoriously bad at remembering to do monthly favourites videos, and when I realised I hadn’t done one since February I knew I had to rectify that! I decided to gather together some of my Spring Favourites to show you in a new video.
As always, there was a blend of beauty-related items and a few surprises too! I love to share my ‘rave’ products with you and let you know how they’ve been working for me. It’s also fun to mention other bits and pieces that I’ve been loving – it’s always so fun when I mention a television show or book that you guys enjoy too!
Here are the items that I mentioned in the video:
- Sinful Colors Nail Polish
- Natural Collection Green Concealer
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara
- Paul Mitchell Texturising Sea Salt Spray
- eBay Betsey Johnson Dress
- Josie Gibson 30 Seconds Slim DVD
- Opinion Outpost (see the links in my video’s description box for more information!)
I’m always mentally gathering together products I love, so if you guys would like me to do more frequent Favourites videos please do let me know!