I don’t tend to do haul videos all that often, mostly because I shop in dribs and drabs rather than going on huge sprees. But yesterday, my wonderful sister Steph came to see me and we ended up shopping ’til we dropped!
As soon as I got home, I filmed a video to show you all what I bought. By general YouTube standards it’s not loads, but for me it’s a decent sized haul!
To recap, here is what I purchased on my shopping trip:
- Creeper Wedge Shoes – £16
- Pink and Grey Skull Jumper – £3
- Studded Headband – £1
- 2 Feather Ear Cuffs – £1.50 each
- Hair Slides – £0.50
- Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Frenzy – £1.99
- Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Under 18 – £1.99
- Candy King Pick ‘n’ Mix!
I really do enjoy filming and watching haul videos – I hope you guys do too! Although I don’t tend to shop all the time, I’m more than happy to keep collecting together bits I buy to film more hauls in the future.