As I was wandering around Manchester with my friend Chris yesterday, I noticed how many prom dresses there are in stores right now! I thought I’d make a video all about prom attire and what I’d recommend for your prom night.
Here is the video!
I mentioned various tips throughout the video, including things like:
- Be sure that your dress reflects your personality and style – don’t worry if it’s a bit ‘out there’, it’s a great way to express yourself!
- Whether you’re on a budget or not, there are always options. Websites like Boohoo.com have amazing affordable dresses!
- If you’re buying online, be sure to do it way in advance so you have time to return it if it’s not right.
Simple tips but hopefully helpful ones! I also mentioned a few specific dresses in the video above (two of which can be seen in the thumbnail!). In case you missed which brands they were, here’s a run-down:
- My prom dress (custom made by Strawberri Peach in Afflecks Palace, Manchester)
- Jones + Jones Black Sequin Dress
- Betsey Johnson Pink and Black Sequin Dress
- Boohoo.com Purple and Black Dress
- Quiz Powder Pink Dress
If you have any further advice to share, please feel free to do so! It’s always good to hear 🙂 I’d also love to know what your prom dress would like, from a style geek point of view!
Have a wonderful time searching for your prom dress. And have a great night!