Beauty Empties videos are some of my favourites to do, as it gives me the opportunity to do thorough reviews of products that I’ve used up. My lovely viewers always tell me they love my Empties video too, and I’ve just posted my fourth on YouTube!
Here is the video – be warned, it’s a bit long!
So there’s a good mixture of products that I absolutely loved and a few that I did’t think were so fantastic. I don’t necessarily enjoy doing negative reviews but I have to be totally honest with you guys!
Here’s a list of the products I mentioned:
- Superdrug Acetone Formula Nail Polish Remover
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Mamba
- Simple Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser
- Avril Lavigne Forbidden Rose Perfume
- Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Straight Ahead Shampoo
- Simple Spotless Skin Deep Clean Cleansing Pads
- Colgate Max White One Toothpaste
- ELF Nail Polish Remover Pads
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Wild
- Lush Marilyn Hair Treatment
- Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make Up Remover Pads
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
As always, I would LOVE to know what you think about the products I mentioned. As a beauty blogger, I know from experience that different products work for different people and vice versa. If you have used any of the products I didn’t get on with, and have loved them, please do let me know where I’m going wrong!
If you enjoy these videos, I will happily keep collecting my empties and sharing them with you.