Fellow Avril fans – we’ve been waiting such a long time for some new music from the lady herself, and our wait is almost over! Avril Lavigne is releasing her brand new single, Here’s To Never Growing Up, in just a few days, and has already treated us to some promo photos!
I decided to do a make up tutorial based on the photos, one of which will also act as the CD single photo. It is a gorgeous smokey eye look combined with a red lip.
As promised, here’s a list of the products I used. I didn’t actually talk in the video as I’m sick 🙁
- Jemma Kidd Stay Put Define Eyeliner
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Pistol
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Oil Slick
- Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara
- Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser
- Natural Collection Green Concealer
- Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation
- Sleek Face Contour Kit
- Smashbox Powder
- Rimmel Lipliner in Red Dynamite
- Rockalily Lipstick in Rockette Red
- Simple Intensive Lip Moisturiser
And here are some extra photos!
What do you think of Avril’s new look for 2013? Are you excited for Here’s To Never Growing Up?