My haul videos are pretty rare, as I’m not as much of a shopaholic as many other YouTubers! However I have been indulging a little recently, and decided to show you guys what I’ve been buying.
Heres’s the video, which went live on Saturday night:
A little run-through of the items I mentioned:
- Abbey Dawn Skeleton Hoodie
- Boohoo.com Black Studded Shorts
- Betsey Johnson Skull Cardigan
- Urban Outfitters Stonewashed Dress
- Miss Fiori Black Sequin Boots
- Natural Collection Green Concealer
- Barry M Teal Nail Polish
- Barry M Lash Vegas Mascara
- Alice in Wonderland ‘We’re All Mad Here’ Cushion
In the video I mentioned that I felt bad about spending money on the Urban Outfitters dress, but I’ve worn it SO many times now that I don’t regret it at all! It just shows that if you invest in pieces that you really, really love, it can be worth it.
If you’d like me to try and do more haul videos, please do let me know – it obviously depends on how much I buy at one time, but I can try to keep everything together for future videos!
I’d also like to do an OOTD video with the black studded shorts, if you’d like to see that?