I love strong, bold, interesting make up looks – after I showed my Sleek Lipstick in Mystic in a recent video, loads of you asked me to use it in a tutorial. I couldn’t wait to get started on it!
I decided to create an ombre, two-tone inspired look using not only the lipstick but a couple of other tools…
As you can see in the video, I used:
- Sleek Lipstick in Mystic
- Black Eyeliner (mine was from the Fearne Cotton make up range)
- Shimmery Lipgloss (mine was from Wet n Wild)
The steps to create the look were super simple. Just follow this quick guide:
- Make sure that your lips are conditioned yet not oily from any lip balm
- Apply some of the black eyeliner lightly around the outer corners of the lips
- Add the purple lipstick, either on its own or with a lip brush
- Dab a little of the lipgloss onto the centre of the lips, both top and bottom
Ta da! I love the effect of this look, and will absolutely be wearing it in my every day life! Life’s too short not to wear fun, bold lip colours.