I promised myself (and you guys!) that I would make a Favourites video each month this year, and I have so far succeeded! Yes, it is only January, but my January Favourites video went live on my YouTube channel earlier today, packed full of beauty items and much more…
Seeing as my YouTube channel and blog are mostly about beauty and fashion, it always seems fitting to start off monthly Favourites videos with items along these lines. But I also think it’s fun to add in a few little extras – how boring would it be to watch 20 Favourites videos featuring the same beauty products from that month?
The products and items I featured in my January Favourites video were…
- Mariah Carey for OPI – Miniatures Set – this collection has been a huge feature on my blog (and on my nails!) this month, and I totally and utterly adore them.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Wild – I am so glad that I discovered this little gem! I usually hate scented hair products but this is lovely, and works like a charm.
- Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara – a very good mascara from Revlon. It has a chunky brush and although it can be a little clumpy it works brilliantly on the lashes!
- Smashbox Photoset Finishing Powder – an amazing powder for using on camera or whilst under lights! It blurs everything out and makes your skin look incredible, and still looks lovely in real life too.
- Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser – this has absolutely saved my skin this January! My skin is so dry and has hated me this winter, so this has been a huge helping hand!
- Kringle Candles – I fall more in love with Kringle Candles with each one I burn! My obsession shows no signs of slowing down and they more than earned their place in my January Favourites video.
- Breaking Bad – I have not been so obsessed with a TV show since I can remember! Fantastic characters, an ingenious storyline and an incredible filming style = perfection.
- The Office US – I know, I know, I should be saying how much better the UK version is…but I just love the US one more than words can say! I’ve already watched all of the episodes that are on Netflix but am re-watching it all with Tiz now.
So there is a run-down of my January Favourites! I hope that you enjoy the video and feel free to post about your own January Favourites in the comments below!