I wanted to combine two different requests today – one for an Ellie Goulding make up tutorial, and one for a super simple make up look. I feel that this works on both levels, so I hope you enjoy the look!
The great thing about Ellie Goulding’s make up and style is that it is quite universal – with slight tweaks, it can pretty much suit everybody. For example, I have weird cat eyes which surprisingly makes it hard to do a ‘cat eye flick’ with liquid eyeliner, but by adjusting my technique I can make it work.
This look isn’t from a particular music video, but based on the photo I linked in the description box of the video!
The products I used to create this look were…
- Illamasqua Skin Base in Shade 3 (Ellie is pale like me, but always choose the foundation shade which matches your own skin!)
- Benefit Hervana Blush
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- MUA Eyeshadow in Shade 16
- MUA Felt Eyeliner in Black
- Revlon 3D Photoready Mascara
- GOSH Lipstick in Darling (you could also opt for a sheer Barbie pink, Ellie’s other favoured look)
- Du Wop Lipgloss in Buttercup
I also promised some photos from the finished look, so here we go!
I absolutely love to read your requests for make up tutorials – although I can’t promise to do them all or say exactly when they’ll be done by, please always feel free to let me know what you’d like to see!