This has to be one of my most asked-for video of all time – to show you guys my skincare routine! I always go on about how important skincare is, and thought it was about time to talk about it properly in a video.
Most of you will know that I work as the online ‘face’ of Simple skincare – it was a big competition run by them a few years ago, and I won with the help of many of you voting for me! I hand-on-heart genuinely use only Simple products in my skincare routine, and have done for the past 2/3 years.
Also, they did not ask me to make the video – I did it because you guys asked! Just wanted to clear that up before we start!
So here’s a break down for you:
I start with the Simple Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser, which is super fun to use and leaves my skin feeling really refreshed! I then pop on some of the Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser – I used to use the Day Cream, but the colder weather made my dry skin even drier. This really doe the job!
I firstly take off my eye make up and give my face a general wipe with the Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes. They are my ultimate beauty essential, and I love them to death. I then exfoliate daily with one of the Spotless Skin Deep Clean Cleansing Pads – they launched last year and are just amazing. I then use the Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Night Cream. It really nourishes my skin whilst I sleep and I always wake up looking fresh.
I also have a few extra Simple products that I like to dip in and out of:
- Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash – I sometimes use this in the mornings as a change from the Foaming Cleanser. It does exactly what it says on the bottle – it cleans and refreshes like a dream.
- Simple Kind To Skin Smoothing Facial Scrub – it is sometimes nice to use an exfoliating product with water instead of the pads, just to keep my routine feeling fresh!
- Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner – this is my favourite toner, and I should use it more often but hey, nobody’s perfect! I will make it a resolution in 2013 to use it more frequently in my routine.
- Simple Kind To Skin Moisture Boost Hydro Cream – as I mentioned, my skin is super dry. If it gets a bit flaky during the day (especially around my nose) then I’ll pop on a little bit of this for, well, a moisture boost!
- Simple Radiance Brightening Moisturiser – this is an amazing moisturiser to wear under make up. It contains light-reflecting particles to give you a lovely glow, which acts as a great base.
So that is my current skincare routine! I hope that it was helpful and informative, and if you have any questions then please do let me know.