I knew that I wanted to make my Christmas Party Make Up tutorial for 2012 a little different – the greens, reds and golds have been done a thousand times! I decided to try and follow some of the requests I’ve had for a more alternative, smokey look that is still glamorous – I have called it Pink Champagne!
The look is quite simple – firstly, I applied a dusky pink champagne shade all over the lid. I followed it with a brighter, more glittery pink and then with a shot of deep black in the outer corner. I smudged and blended this black down underneath the eye too.
I think grabbed my trusty black eyeliner for the tightline and waterline, then curled my lashes and added mascara. I was tempted to use false lashes, especially as it is a Christmas party look, but I’ve fallen a little out of love with them lately!
I did my usual foundation routine, adding a little light pink blush along the way too. I topped off the entire look with some soft pink gloss!
Here is a list of the products I used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MUA Eyeshadow Trio in Pink Sorbet
- Vivo Eyeshadow Palette in Be-Dazzled
- Jemma Kidd Stay Put Define Eyeliner in Pitch
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Simple Kind To Skin Day Cream
- Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer
- Illamasqua Skin Base in Shade 3
- Benefit Hervana Blush
- bareMinerals Well-Rested Highlighter
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Bourjois 3D Lipgloss in Rose Romantic
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for all the latest videos, including an upcoming Outfit of the Night video for a Christmas party!