When a celebrity has a signature make up look, it’s always fun to recreate it for a make up tutorial over on my YouTube channel. Rita Ora is one of the biggest artists of the moment and I couldn’t resist turning her signature look into a tutorial!
I didn’t have to use many products for the look which was refreshing. Here’s a list of what I did use:
- Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation (already applied)
- Sleek Face Contour Kit (already applied)
- ELF Eyebrow Lifter and Filler in Ash
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Wet n Wild Eyeshadow in Penny
- BM Beauty Eyeshadow in Her Majesty
- MAC Smolder Eyeliner
- 17 Falsifeye Gel Eyeliner
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Beauty UK Lipstick in Sunset
Actually, there were quite a few products! I enjoyed doing the look so much that I didn’t realise.
As I mentioned in the video, here are a few photos taken from the look: