Happy Mother’s Day to all of my followers who are mums – I know that there are some amongst you! In honour of Mother’s Day, I asked my own mum whether she would like to share some of her beauty secrets with you and she said yes!
My mum, Bev, is one of my main inspirations in life. Apart from being an awesome person in herself, she is also gorgeous – I hope that you enjoy her beauty secrets!
Bev’s Top 5 Beauty Secrets:
- Moisturising is key! It has helped to keep my skin really soft over the years, especially as I’m prone to dry skin. Never underestimate the power of a good moisturiser.
- I always use a proper cleanser on my face, never just soap as a lot of people I knew growing up did. I really feel that soap dries my skin out, so I use a moisturising cleanser.
- A good night’s sleep is one of the best beauty secrets I could ever give you! I try to get as much sleep as I can (although it’s not easy being up at 6.15 every morning for work!)
- It’s one of the most obvious beauty tips, but drinking plenty of water is essential. It just makes me feel healthier and when you feel good you look good too! I love to exercise and make sure I drink plenty of water when doing so too.
- I love to use make up to enhance, not cover up. I use it to give me a healthy glow and bring out my best features – my eyes and cheekbones!
Thanks so much mum!
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading the tips – do you have any that your mum has passed down to you? Let me know in the comments!