I absolutely love filming my monthly favourites videos on YouTube – not only do I get to tell you guys about the products I’ve been loving that month, but I highlight to myself why I love them too.
Yesterday I posted my February Favourites video, featuring a mixture of beauty, fashion and other bits and bobs!
Here’s a little list of the products I mention!
- OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
- Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation
- Vivienne Westwood Cheeky Alice perfume
- Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive
- ABBEY DAWN SHOES: http://www.eggnchipsclothing.co.uk/webshaper/store/viewProd.asp?pkProductItem=832
- TopShop Studded Loafers
- TopShop Wet Look Leggings
- Karl Pilkington ‘An Idiot Abroad’ Book
I imagine that lots of you will want to know where to get the Abbey Dawn shoes from, so I’ve included a link to the Egg n Chips Clothing website where you can find the shoes!
What have some of your favourite products of February 2012 been? I love to know!