I posted my rather late January Favourites video on YouTube today – I know we’re almost a week into February but I’ve been in no state to make videos for a good few days now. I’m really glad to be back though, I’ve missed making them so much!
You can find the video below along with all of the product information for all of the beauty, style, fashion and miscellaneous products I featured!
- Barry M Nail Paint in Peach Melba – £2.99 from Superdrug and Boots (as well as Barry M’s online store)
- Sleek Face Contour and Highlight Kit in Light – £6.50 from Superdrug and Boots (as well as Sleek’s online store)
- Simple Kind To Skin Moisture Boost Hydro Cream – £5.99 from Superdrug and Boots
- Vitamin Water – available at most supermarkets!
- Primark Stain Removing Wipes – £1 for two packs (although they always come up at 50p on the till for me!)
- Yankee Candle in Sweet Strawberry – available from various Yankee online shops!
- Big Bang Theory Sheldon T-Shirt – £10 from eBay!
- Betsey Johnson Pink and Black Bag – bought from the Betsey Johnson store in London
- Jeffrey Campbell Spiked Litas – bought from Office for £145
What have some of your favourite products of January 2012 been so far? If there’s anything you’d like me to do a separate review or post on please let me know!