I like to keep on top of which celebrities are wearing which make up looks, and when a newcomer bursts onto the scene, it’s exciting to see which make up trends they will adopt! One of the latest ladies to burst on to the scene is the gorgeous Lana Del Rey – I couldn’t resist doing a make up tutorial inspired by her!
The look is fairly straightforward. Here are my step-by-step tips on how to achieve the Lana Look!
- Begin by filling in your brows. Lana has gorgeous, full, thick eyebrows, but make sure that you work with what looks good on you – thick brown brows won’t look too good on a blondie!
- Tightline your top waterline with a black eyeliner.
- Apply a primer all over the eyelid and just underneath.
- Take a light brown eyeshadow and apply it all over the lid. Blend it up just into the crease!
- Take a much darker brown eyeshadow – the darkest you can find – and blend it into the crease. Don’t be afraid to go a little higher towards the brow bone than you normally would.
- Take your eyeliner of choice – liquid, gel or pencil – and crease a bold cat-eye flick.
- Top your eyes off with lashings of black mascara on the top lashes and plenty on the bottom ones too. Watch out for clumps though!
- Finish off with some white eyeliner on your bottom waterline.
- Apply a nude pink lipgloss as a finishing touch!